- 1 April 2020: Call for papers: The EU after Brexit: New Options for Differentiated Integration? (EP-JMN Workshop - Salamanca - deadline 30 May 2020)
- 18 December 2019: Call for papers: The European Union’s External Action and International Law: A View From the Outside, Joint ESIL IG ‘EU as a Global Actor’ – City Law School, International Law and Affairs Group (ILAG), 12 June 2020 (deadline 15 February 2020)
- 16 December 2019: Call for papers: The EU & its Member States’ Joint Participation in International Agreements, 15-17 April 2020 in Geneva, Switzerland (deadline 13 January 2020)
- 1 November 2019: Call for papers Looking for Trouble: Major Issues in EU Law and the Near Future, The Swedish Network for European Legal Studies (SNELS), Stockholm, Sweden (deadline 10 January 2020)
- 24 October 2019: Call for papers European Union in International Affairs (#EUIA20) conference, Assessing the EU’s Capacity to Act, 27-29 May 2020, Brussels (deadline 31 October 2019)
- 14 August 2019: The new and fully updated edition of our textbook on EU External Relations Law: Text, Cases and Materials (2nd edition) will be available in March 2020!
- 31 July 2019: Jean Monnet Network project approved! A cooperation with the universities of Salamanca, Rome, Paris, Oslo and VU Amsterdam (610707-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPJMO-NETWORK): European Papers: A Journal on Law and Integration
- 22 May 2019: Call for Papers Joint ESIL IG ‘EU as a Global Actor’ – CLEER Workshop: EU Trade Agreements and the Duty to Respect Human Rights Abroad (deadline 15 July 2019)